ARMA OPEN CONFERENCE 2022
The Europeana project 'The Art of Reading in the Middle Ages (ARMA)' is pleased to announce that it will host a hybrid conference on Wednesday 22nd June in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
We invite you to join us online for the afternoon programme, which will focus on the role of digitised medieval objects in education.
The afternoon programme will take place from 15:00h to 17:00h (CET).
15:00-16:20 / Session I: Using digitized medieval objects in education
• Introduction by Ines Vodopivec (National and University Library of Slovenia)
• Presentation I: Learning Scenario’s in practise by Emanuela Leto (pre-recorded)
• Presentation II: Digital 3D-models in education by Hannah Bloom (Hunt Museum)
• Presentation III: Implementation of classes.fr by BnF by Isabelle Breuille (Bibliothèque nationale de France)
• Presentation IV: Comparing and uniting (digital) manuscripts from different collections by Irene O’Daly (Leiden University)
• General discussion
16:20-16:30 Short Break
16:30-17:00 / Session II: Use and reuse of IIIF-images in educational and editorial content by Evelien Hauwaerts and Sofie Veramme (Bruges Library)
We would be delighted if you could join us!